Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Required Listening

    So, this week I went a little crazy. I couldn't stick to my 3 song format because I just had too much music on my brain. I went with 6 songs for this week.
    The first 2 tracks are from the new Psychostick album, because I couldn't decide between the two. Both are hilarious songs, so you get both. The third song is the title track from the Blackguard album: awesome metal stuff. The fourth song was Jon Hole's contribution - a cool hardcore metal song from Stray From The Path. The fifth track has been in my head this week. It's from now-defunct Nashville band Cut Slingload. You can also see a live video of this song on my Youtube page. The final song is just fun - some old Face to Face. I never get tired of that song.
   Enjoy this week's offering, and maybe I can get things under control for next week...or not. 

Also, I've been getting some feedback that some people aren't enjoying the music player on the right. You should have a bar across the bottom of the page that says 'StreamPad'. You can click to play the songs there, and tab through the songs just like you would on a regular music player. That way you can read the articles and listen to some tunes at the same time. I've heard there might be issues if you are using Google Chrome, but should be fine on IE or Firefox. If you are having issues, let me know so I can make things better. All feedback is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment