Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Required Listening

This week was back to the norm, so to speak. I went back to 3 songs, more because I didn't have much new stuff to post. I added the Revocation song 'The Watchers'  because it is truly a great song that you should hear. The other tracks are just personal favorites. Eluveitie is great folk metal from Switzerland, and this song is awesome. Katatonia is another great doom metal band who will be touring this fall in the US opening for Opeth, so it's worth it to check them out as well. Enjoy. 

Reposting from last week:
Also, I've been getting some feedback that some people aren't enjoying the music player on the right. You should have a bar across the bottom of the page that says 'StreamPad'. You can click to play the songs there, and tab through the songs just like you would on a regular music player. That way you can read the articles and listen to some tunes at the same time. I've heard there might be issues if you are using Google Chrome, but should be fine on IE or Firefox. If you are having issues, let me know so I can make things better. All feedback is appreciated!

And if you know any bands that you think I should check out (keep it in the metal or hardcore genre if possible), let me know and I'll get something posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment