Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Review: Revocation - Chaos of Forms


I was looking for something this week from a band I had never heard of to review. I picked up Revocation, and what a great CD. Chaos of Forms is the third release from the Boston-based band, but I only recently heard about them through internet radio station Kosher Metal. This album is a great blend of fast-paced technical thrash and death metal, as well as hardcore-infused power. Tracks like ‘No Funeral’ shows off their anthem-styled capabilities, while still staying true to their sound. ‘The Watchers’ is just as evil as they come, with scorching vocals and a musical backing that will tear your face off. This CD has lots of elements that will bring you back to bands of old and more recent ones as well. I would recommend giving them a listen if you need to let some aggression out.

No comments:

Post a Comment