Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Required Listening

So, I finally got enough motivation to add some different songs to the site. I got lazy for a while. I apologize.

The new tracks I have for you today start with 'I Am Hell' from Machine Head. This song is killer. You are really going to enjoy it. Next, I slowed it down with 'Slither' from the new Opeth album. This song is in tribute to Ronnie James Dio, so it was a must. It's also a must because I'm going to see Opeth on 9/30, so I'm hoping to hear this live. The last track is a little faster - 'Let's Drink' by Korpiklaani. This song really makes you...well, want to drink. It's really fun.

If there are any bands you want me to check out and run some songs, let me know! And as always, the player runs across the bottom of the page with all your controls. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment